- Careers Fulltime Opportunities
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT LEADS:
Job Type: Full Time
- Lead user interaction, requirements gathering and business architecture. Perform system analysis using PegaRULES Process Commander (PRPC) in a distributed development environment.
- Analyze requirements, conceive and present a business architecture, providing the thought process to business through IT solutions.
- Perform design, analysis and retrofitting activities to make sure that systems are built for change, scalability, and reusability in project development.
- Actively participate in construction and testing phases and ensure successful delivery of the project from a high-level technical perspective.
- Educate and guide the customer on PRPC implementation methodologies and PRPC solutions spectrum and identify areas where PRPC can help.
- Manage scope and project schedules. Track and report project status to the supervisor.
- Mentor Business Analysts and other Software Development team members.
- PEGA PRPC, ORACLE WORKFLOW, COGNOS, PL/SQL, VISIO.
- Master's degree in Science, Technology Engineering, or any related field with 1 year of experience in job offered or related occupation is required.
- Bachelor's degree in the above mentioned fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master's degree plus 1 year of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.