- Careers Fulltime Opportunities
STI is looking for Project Manager to work in our Princeton, NJ & various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- The Global Services Salesforce.com (SFDC) Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager works with business partners in sales, service, and marketing to elicit and translate business process and system needs into functional requirements. This position is responsible for the collection of business requirements, translation of business requirements into functional systems, documentation and verification of processes, development of test cases, and facilitation of communications across business and technical stakeholders.
- This role will be responsible for leading complex projects with agility and independence assuring on-time delivery, budget compliance, IT policy compliance, and the requirements of the stakeholders.
- The candidate needs to possess strong communication, problem solving, relationship-building, and negotiation skills in addition to possessing knowledge and proven experience with Salesforce.com declarative configuration, sales cloud capabilities, sales and marketing processes, and successfully managing complex IT projects.
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven, analytical and innovative, organized, detail oriented, and able to work with cross-functional teams and quickly adapt to change.
- Proven functional/technical professional with SFDC project leadership experience and at least 4+ years of experience working with SFDC.
- Proven ability to translate business process into functional requirements and solution design.
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation.
- Ability to influence others across various levels in the organization, work independently, and manage ambiguity.
- Ability to function in and/or lead cross-functional and global virtual teams.
- Ability to effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with waterfall and agile project management methodologies. PMP certification a plus.
STI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.